Social Media Marketing
What you probably already know about social media marketing.
It used to be that we had to educate our clients about social media as the “next big thing” and try to convince them to “join the conversation”. We don’t do that anymore because you probably already know that you need a strong social media presence.
With over half of Australia’s population actively engaged on Facebook and over 1 BILLION people worldwide, we no longer need to convince anyone that they need to be “part of the conversation” already going on around their brand. You already know that social media is great for increasing target market engagement and brand awareness.
Here’s some more truly great things about social media:
- it allows you to connect directly with your target audience in real time
- it helps you build meaningful relationships with your fans at very low cost
- it allows you to control the conversation around your brand
- it helps convert browsers into buyers, and then into brand evangelists and fans
- it actually helps your website’s Google ranking (via social signals feeding into SEO)
- it’s relatively inexpensive compared to other forms of marketing
But which social media?
A sound business strategy includes a social media marketing strategy – but which social media channel is going to bring home the bacon for your business?
- … or all of the above?
We’ll guide you through the entire social media process:
- Social Media Strategy – the WHY, the HOW, and the WHAT are you going to get out of this.
- Account Implementation – we’ll set up your channel and management accounts, make them look sexy, train you how to use them, or we can run them for you.
- Community Management – let us run the accounts, and report back to you on performance. We’ll even run campaigns like Facebook advertising and competitions.