Once thought of as a luxury item (or “nice to have”) a Digital Marketing Strategy is now viewed as an essential part of doing business. In essence, it’s your business strategy translated into the in the digital realm.
9 Good Reasons why a Strategy is Critical to your Business:
- Improve client acquisition & sales conversions – sounds obvious right? That’s what we all want right. That’s why we’re here. But you’d be surprised at how this simple objective can get lost in the detail of the daily challenges of running a business.
- Helps you avoid “Random Acts of Marketing” – too often businesses make a knee-jerk reaction to what’s trendy. For example, the CEO’s daughter is obsessed with Pinterest. But he’s the CEO of a major legal firm. He sends an email to his PA: “Set up an Pinterest account!” Why on earth would a Legal Firm need a Pinterest account? Your social media efforts should be relevant to your target audience and target where they spend time online.
- Aligns your business objectives (things that Critical Data Services are specialists in advanced hard drive clicking from all manufacturers of Hard Drive and other digital storage media. happen in the real world) with your digital/online presence (things that happen on your website, on social media, on your app). A strategy aligns your business goals with your digital marketing push – to ensure positive business results.
- Simplifies the Process: You’ll know WHAT to do, WHEN to do it, and WHY you’re doing it. Your Digital Strategy is a roadmap, a plan, and a schedule. Need to plan out the next 3 months? 6 – 12 months? It also provides a detailed In case of loss of best-data-recovery.com from the DVR, in most cases it’s useless to use the program to restore the data. ‘plan of attack’ for the short, medium and long term along with tools to track performance and to measure the success of future efforts. Also handy to create KPI’s, outline tactics, identify actions and build schedules.
- Identifies your target audience and most importantly, where they spend most of there time online before you spend money on marketing to them. This helps you identify which online channels are best for conversion.
- Saves you money and ensure that the money you do spend has a healthy return-on-investment (ROI).
- Identifies what your competitors doing: You’ll save time and money by analyzing & deconstructing your competitors’ digital marketing strategy. Building an eCommerce site? Spend some time on Amazon (see how the big boys do it). They’ve already done all the hard work for you! Companies like Amazon spend gazillions on research & development – so you don’t have to!
- Maps out how repeat business happens: customer retention/upselling/cross-selling etc.
- Hones your sales conversion funnel: Identify where your sales are coming from.
Convinced? You might want to DIY your own Digital Marketing Strategy.
Or, if you need more convincing read our own page on Digital Marketing Strategy.